Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Second Month


Ok so at the end of my first month I had about 2000 silvers and 1 green...

At the end of the second month I had about 9000 silvers and 4 greens

My income increased over 500% commissions went from 3.11 to 18.28. I was so excited because I have only put in 1 person a month meaning I have personally put only 2 people in the company.

I have posted a chart here of the potential commissions with only putting 1 person in the business a month. Now remember this is suppose to be a 2 year program. Notice the chart shows a cap at 18 months. ALSO notice at the end of the first year you are only a little over 3 thousand dollars (this is not a get rich quick scheme)

So excited to be a part of this opportunity and I will continue to share my success.


If you can not view the chart well I can email you a copy. Simply send me an email with the request to one24tickets@gmail.com

No comments: