Saturday, February 12, 2011

To everyone one24 and not

I joined for for compensation not the product. Of course after using the product it is great but more than that I am here for the opportunity it offers me health and wealth.

I truly believe this is the best retirement plan I have ever seen a $70 a month investment that in turn will yield 100,00/mo or more.

We spend more than $70/mo going back and forth to work! I mean how much gas are you spending? How much are you paying for child care? How much are you paying for clothes, shoes, food, jewelry, office supplies, and other necessities associated with the work environment. NOW WHAT IS THE RAISE YOU ARE GETTING?

lol my fiance was in a plan at his work paying $30/check into this retirement fund and after he is done working 30 years he will receive a residual income of $30k/year. WOW now that is great that his company offers that I think that sounds like an ok plan.

But then i saw one 24 and for around the same price per month (mind you his $30 was per check) you can retire was a residual income of 100,00/mo. O and this is a 2 year plan not a 30 year plan...I mean the odds just do not compare!! Lets say you don't make the 100,00/mo lets say you get to 10,000/mo. Either way sounds better than $30k/ year.

Lets work together guys, lets help one another. We may need to change some perspectives out there but this is a 2 year plan designed for everyone to succeed.


http://christasone24.yolasite.com/

No comments: